Carbon laser facial
Carbon laser facial is a gentle face treatment that shows great results. It has the immediate effects of a gentle laser peel, but has no downtime for you. Suitable for skin types 1-4.
It is a two stage process that will refresh your complexion by removing the dead skin cells on your face in the first stage. It often removes blackheads and whiteheads too. Whilst the second stage will gradually reduce the skins pore size and reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
When the laser is fired at your skin you’ll feel a slightly warm and tingling sensation, it is not a painful or uncomfortable procedure. To see if you are eligible for the carbon facial treatment well have a consultation which is free of charge, if we can continue with the treatment will first have to do a patch test which costs £20; the price of your patch test will be take off the price of your first treatment.
In terms of a treatment regiment, its all down to you and what you feel comfortable with. Many of our customers choose to have the facial treatment before special occasions, such as before a wedding. Usually they’ll get the treatment one week before the event. Other customers chose to have more than one treatment when they see regeneration of collagen in their skin to achieve a long term effect. Waiting time between the treatments are 2 weeks.
A short recap of what carbon laser facial can do for you;
- Removes dead skin cells
- Reduces pore size
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves texture of the skin
- Can help remove blackheads and whiteheads
- Repeated treatments creates new collagen in your skin
The 2 stages of Carbon Laser Facial
Carbon paste will be applied to your face, outside your peri-orbital rim and excluding the skin close to your lips. The carbon paste will then be left to dry; whilst it is drying it is absorbed by the outer layer of you skin (the dead skin cells), the paste also adheres to the lining of open pores.
When the paste has been absorbed the laser will be applied to your skin; with a very short pulse it will be fired aiming at the carbon paste. When it interacts with the carbon paste it will make the paste vaporise together with the dead skin on your face. When the paste is vaporised, slight heat is generated, which penetrates the dermis slightly leading to collagen denaturation. When denaturation occurs it “freezes” the collagen and elastin fibres for a short time before they start to regenerate that can lead to the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
Immediately your skin will appear fresher and the pore size reduced. With the first treatment you’ll often see that blackheads and whiteheads are removed.
The second stage of the facial treatment is optional, and can be used as an extra boost for the denaturation of the collagen in your skin, when the laser is fired at the skin with no carbon paste it can penetrate deeper causing a micro injury to the collagen and elastin fibres which will lead to a further reduction of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This can be done to your entire face or you can choose to use it only on target areas such as crowsfeet.
Carbon Laser Facial prices:
- Consultations are free of charge, its a short one on one with the laser technician to see if you are suitable for treatment.
- Patch test £20; if you are suitable for treatment and which to get it done, we have to do a patch test first to see what suits your skin best. For skin types 1-3 the first treatment can be done after 24-48 hours, whilst for skintype 4 the first treatment can be done after 14 days. Costs of the patch test will be taken off your first treatment.
- Full face treatment costs £80 a session and includes both stage 1 and 2.
- If you choose to purchase 6 treatments in advance the price for the treatments are £400.
- You can also choose to target areas, each area costs £25. For example some have concerns about pore size and fine lines in their t-zone; forehead and nose. The two areas would cost £50.
if you have any more questions or would like to get more information; Call the studio at 0208 4606160 and ask for Martine or send her an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
The same machine is used to the carbon laser facial as the technician uses for tattoo removal. But there is a different attachment to the laser that makes the laser beam larger and less concentrated that is used for the carbon laser facial.